Tal Catran: Do's and Dont's for Start-up Entrepreneurs 25.Juli.2018
Being a startup entrepreneur. What are the do’s and dont’s?
During his visit, Tal Catran gave us insights about the to's and dont's for startup entrpreneurs. Take a look:
- make sure the need you are addressing is shared by many (who are not your parents and friends)
- make sure the way you intend to deliver the solution is both accessible and usable by the target customers
- make sure your customers are will to pay or find an income source=business model
- you must have a partner on board (team)
- work hard, fast and focused
- deploy as quickly as you can and test your assumptions in the market
- Don’t turn to investors before you’ve develop an MVP (minimum viable product) and tried it with at least one first adaptor
- Don’t talk too much, create, develop, do and deliver
- Don’t listen to naysayers
- Don’t think you’re smarter than everyone else
- Don’t hesitate, accelerate!!!